2019 STIHL SH 86 C-E
Call for Price
High performance vacuum shredder with Easy2Start™ (E)
The SH 86 C-E professional shredder vac/blower is powered by stratified charge engine technology that cuts fuel consumption by 20% and exhaust emissions by 50%. Features the Easy2Start™ system for effortless starting, a four-spring anti-vibration system, and is equipped with a special shredder blade to reduce yard waste. This unit can also be easily transformed to a handheld blower for added versatility for the landscaping professional.
- Displacement (cc): 27.2
- Weight (kg / lbs): 5.6 / 12.3
- Sound Pressure Level (db(A)): 70
- Engine Power (kW / bhp): 0.8 / 1.07
- Blowing Force (Newtons) 1): 15
- Average Air Velocity (m/sec) / (mph) 2): 63 / 141
- Maximum Air Velocity (m/sec) / (mph) 2): 76 / 170
- Air Volume at Nozzle (m3/h) / (cfm) 2): 756 / 444
- STIHL Easy2Start™ (E): A genuine advance in easy starting. STIHL Easy2Start™ (E) cuts the effort required to start the tool by half, while the starter cord can be pulled at just one third of the normal force. All it takes is 2 fingers and a gentle pull action.
- Anti-vibration system: Intense vibration at the handles of power tools can lead to long-term effects on blood vessels in the hands and arms. STIHL has therefore developed an effective anti-vibration system whereby the oscillations from the machine's engine are dampened which significantly reduces vibrations at the handles.
- Reduced-emission engine technology: 2-stroke engine with stratified charge. A fuel-free layer of air is created between the burned charge in the combustion chamber and the fresh charge in the crankcase, reducing the amount of fuel lost during the charge cycle. This results in more power with a lower weight, up to 20% lower fuel consumption than regular 2-stroke engines and significantly reduced exhaust emissions.
- Throttle lock with built-in stop switch: The running machine switches off immediately after a brief press of a button. Once the machine is at a standstill, the ignition activates again automatically, meaning it is always ready to start.
- One handle control with soft grip area: For a secure and comfortable grip.
- Shoulder strap: The STIHL shoulder strap makes working for long periods of time less tiring, allowing for much more movement whilst holding the device securely.
- Manual fuel pump (purger): A small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburettor at the touch of a button. This reduces the number of starting pulls required following extended breaks in operations.
- 5.6 kg (12.3 lb.)
- Engine Power
- 0.8 kW (1.07 bhp)
- 27.2 cc
- Air Velocity
- 63 m/sec (141 mph)
- Air Volume
- 756 m3/h (444 cfm)
- Noise Level
- 70 dB(A)